Items to Address:
The following items should be evident in your case paper:
· Identify the key roles and organizational issues through a brief summary or introductory paragraph (this is not the abstract page).
· Integrate specific theories from the readings for the type of organization. You may use previous module readings when applying a specific structure/system.
· Provide your personal perspective on the case, applying theories, perspectives, and structures you along with alternatives that could be best integrated to address the participant’s concerns.
· The paper must be written using current APA format (7thEdition) andmust include the following and not included in the word count.:
a) Title page
b) An abstract page—-articulates a clear and comprehensive overview of the paper.
c) and references list.
· The paper must have a minimum of 825 – 1,200 words. The case paper is short as you will apply your scenario in the following Discussion Board Forum assignment.
· Will be checked in SafeAssign upon submission for plagiarism.
· Do not use bullets or listing anywhere in the paper.
· Do not copy/paste the scenario into the paper.
· References must be as follows:
§ A minimum of 6 different references, in addition to the Merida text and the Bible must be used. A variety of authors and sources is required.
· Presents articulate and detailed descriptions of the problems and issues central to the case. Provides a well-focused diagnosis of strategic issues and key problems that demonstrate an excellent grasp of the situation and challenges; descriptions are compelling and insightful; provides a thorough and effective summary.
· Presents a balanced, in-depth, and critical assessment of the facts with application to required research; develops insightful and well-supported conclusions using reasoned, sound, and informed judgments. Provides a clear application to the specified concepts with evidence of original thought, not re-stating the original scenario. Suggests alternative leadership solutions with theories and concepts applied. Integrates scripture and Merida text thoroughly.
· Very well organized. The narrative has clarity and includes strong, clear and varied transitions linking sub-topics and main topic. The narrative flows well throughout.
· Proper spelling and grammar are used.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We ensure that our writers and editors work within the work guidelines and follow all paper instructions to the letter. When placing an order, you choose the academic field and expert level (high school, college, university, or professional). Our team then assigns your paper to a writer with a respective qualification or degree to ensure that you receive quality work.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We employ professional writers with more than two years of experience in academic and business writing. Most of our writers and editors are native English speakers to ensure quality and professional work. We are confident that our team of professional writers can handle all types of business and academic writing work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We provide a free revision service for all orders. If you feel that our writers missed something, you can request a revision of your paper at no additional cost. When we deliver your work, you have seven days to go through it and request a revision or modification if you are not satisfied. You can also contact our support team directly for any clarifications and queries on revision.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We ensure that all papers are delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper requirements and deliver quality work, we may contact you and discuss a deadline extension. If a deadline extension is not feasible, depending on the work and submission deadlines, we guarantee a 100% refund.
Original & Confidential
To ensure that we deliver plagiarism-free work, we use various writing and plagiarism checking tools. Our professional editors' team carefully goes through all work and references used in papers to ensure proper referencing and that original work has been done. We also guarantee confidentiality in all the services that we provide.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available round the clock for any customer queries and communication. We guarantee 24/7 customer support and assistance. Feel free to contact us at any time of day for questions and follow-ups.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You do not have to spend sleepless nights worrying about your paper. We got you covered. We offer all kinds of writing services.
Regardless of the type of academic paper you need and its urgency, we have writers on call ready to work on your paper. Feel free to choose the field, educational level, and type of paper you want, and we will deliver it at an affordable price. We are here for all your academic and business paper needs. With our round the clock service, we guarantee that you will receive your work on time.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
Admission essays are written by students wishing to join a college, graduate school or university, as applications for enrollment. We guarantee quality admission essays and business papers with our professional writing and customer care support services.
We have experienced academic writers and editors who are on standby to make all the necessary changed to your paper at your request. We ensure that your paper is polished and appropriately formatted (APA, Harvard, Chicago/Turabian, MLA formats) before it is delivered.
We provide revision support, where you can request a revision of a delivered paper if you feel that it can be improved or repolished. Your paper is checked by an experienced writer or editor for revamping and improvement upon a revision request. Revision service is free, and you can use it as many times as you wish until you are satisfied with your paper.