Project 1 Instructions
This project requires that you complete the Myers-Briggs Personality Test online, and then apply your results. The links and details are in Steps 1 and 2 (see below). Read all of the instructions for this assignment before beginning any of your work.
Open the following website to complete the assessment: Jung Typology Test.
Once complete, click on “Score it” to retrieve your four-letter type.
Next, you will need to investigate your Temperament through researching the topic, however the various sites below are suggestions for descriptions of your Type and data on relationships, careers, etc.
Personality Page-Four Temperaments: This site allows you to explore the Temperaments by traits
Keirsey Overview: This site gives an overview of the Temperaments and Keirsey but doesn’t lend itself to a great deal of information. You might find it has some other items of interest for your traits though.
Personality Club: This site has a nice visual graphic on the Temperaments for each trait.
Using Temperaments links, explore Keirsey’s Temperaments and go back to the Jung Typology test site to explore the Sixteen Personality Types using the tabs at the top to locate the description of your type. You may also research beyond these suggested links as long as you cite them properly.
Once there, click on links for The Four Preferences, Keirsey’s Temperaments, and Overview of the Sixteen Personality Types to locate the description of your type. If you cannot locate them within the Jung site, explore them through the other links.
The personality test will reveal your 4-letter type and your 2-letter temperament. In this step, you will discuss the validity of each letter of your type and temperament. Provide your statistical/percentage results for comparison of letters within your discussion. Any adverse personal opinions on the assessment tools must be respectful and scholarly with supportive research.
Include a separate section for each letter of your personality type, as well as a section for discussing how the different aspects of your personality (represented by the letters) work together. For example, if you scored with the letter “I,” then that letter with your type will be a heading: I-Introverted.
· You must have separate sub-headings for each section.
· Give specific examples from your life—especially your work life—and discuss the weaknesses of your personality type as well.
Apply the Type Talk at Work textbook, which focuses on how various personality types relate at work. The book must be evident within the discussion, not simply cited, with specific, applied topics.
Using the Type Talk at Work textbook as your guide, discuss the things you have learned about yourself that will help you understand your organization and your role within it. In a new section in your paper (labeled Step 2), answer the following questions with specific correlation to the book:
· In general, what have you learned from these personality tests about organizational behavior that will help you be a better employee, coworker, and/or manager?
· In particular, what have you learned about yourself from this personality test that will help you be a better employee, coworker, and/or manager? Provide specific examples.
1. Use current APA format for every element of the paper. Be sure to include the current APA-formatted cover page, abstract, and reference page. Refer to your APA manual for help or this site for assistance: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/18/
2. Write in first person—this is allowed due to the personal nature of the assignment.
3. To facilitate the Instructor’s grading of these assignments, you must have major headings for Steps 1 and 2. Additionally, under the major heading of Step 1, you must have subheadings for each separate letter of your Meyers-Briggs type. There must also be a subheading describing your entire Meyers-Briggs personality to round out the discussion with your Temperament. You will need a total of 5 subheadings for Step 1.
4. The exact number of paragraphs that you include in each section is your decision; your Instructor will not be grading you on how many paragraphs you used per section, but rather the extent to which you specifically addressed each of the areas above.
5. The minimum of 6 required pages of content does not include the title page, abstract page, or reference page. Those must be counted as additional pages. You will likely find that it will be difficult to address all of these things in only 6 pages, but that constraint is part of the exercise itself. Learning to write succinctly and efficiently will improve your communication skills, regardless of the setting. Because you only have 6 pages to discuss all these components, be concise.
6. Be sure to double-space, using Times New Roman 12-point font only; use 1-inch margins, and avoid bold font (except for headlines, per current APA format), underlining, and contractions.
7. The reference page must include a minimum of the 5 following references in current APA format (all sources must be evident within the paper and less than 5 years old):
· An outside scholarly source you have researched,
· Type Talk at Work textbook,
· Organizational Behavior textbook,
· Jung Typology Test, and
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We ensure that our writers and editors work within the work guidelines and follow all paper instructions to the letter. When placing an order, you choose the academic field and expert level (high school, college, university, or professional). Our team then assigns your paper to a writer with a respective qualification or degree to ensure that you receive quality work.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We employ professional writers with more than two years of experience in academic and business writing. Most of our writers and editors are native English speakers to ensure quality and professional work. We are confident that our team of professional writers can handle all types of business and academic writing work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We provide a free revision service for all orders. If you feel that our writers missed something, you can request a revision of your paper at no additional cost. When we deliver your work, you have seven days to go through it and request a revision or modification if you are not satisfied. You can also contact our support team directly for any clarifications and queries on revision.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We ensure that all papers are delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper requirements and deliver quality work, we may contact you and discuss a deadline extension. If a deadline extension is not feasible, depending on the work and submission deadlines, we guarantee a 100% refund.
Original & Confidential
To ensure that we deliver plagiarism-free work, we use various writing and plagiarism checking tools. Our professional editors' team carefully goes through all work and references used in papers to ensure proper referencing and that original work has been done. We also guarantee confidentiality in all the services that we provide.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available round the clock for any customer queries and communication. We guarantee 24/7 customer support and assistance. Feel free to contact us at any time of day for questions and follow-ups.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You do not have to spend sleepless nights worrying about your paper. We got you covered. We offer all kinds of writing services.
Regardless of the type of academic paper you need and its urgency, we have writers on call ready to work on your paper. Feel free to choose the field, educational level, and type of paper you want, and we will deliver it at an affordable price. We are here for all your academic and business paper needs. With our round the clock service, we guarantee that you will receive your work on time.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
Admission essays are written by students wishing to join a college, graduate school or university, as applications for enrollment. We guarantee quality admission essays and business papers with our professional writing and customer care support services.
We have experienced academic writers and editors who are on standby to make all the necessary changed to your paper at your request. We ensure that your paper is polished and appropriately formatted (APA, Harvard, Chicago/Turabian, MLA formats) before it is delivered.
We provide revision support, where you can request a revision of a delivered paper if you feel that it can be improved or repolished. Your paper is checked by an experienced writer or editor for revamping and improvement upon a revision request. Revision service is free, and you can use it as many times as you wish until you are satisfied with your paper.