Internet of Things Term Paper
*No late papers will be accepted
Paper Topic: “Internet of Things”
Purpose: To thoroughly research the recent development “Internet of Things” and write a paper that summarizes your findings in each of the following areas:
Creation and development
Current uses, potential benefits and problems
Where “Internet of Things” is headed
As a reminder, this paper is not about the development of the internet or commerce. Information regarding these areas will not be counted towards the required content.
Instructions, Content Requirements, Expectations, Formatting:
· Minimum of eight full pages of written content (3200 words minimum), double spaced using Calibri font size 11. Cover page, titles, subtitles, headers, footer, reference, appendix or other non-content pages will not count towards the size requirements.
· Submissions should be written using Microsoft Word with margins set on the “normal” setting (1” top, bottom, left, right).
· Identifying information such as class name, my name, date, class number or any other non-topic information should not be added to the content pages. That type of information should only be included on a cover page.
· Page numbers, if used, should start on the first content page and can only be placed in the header/footer. The cover page should not be shown as page 1.
· Headings or footers should only include your name and page number on a single line. One example of this would be: Dr. S. Altan Erdem; Page 1.
· Subtitles are not required but can be used in the paper. The use of subtitles cannot take away from the content or size requirements. Subtitles should not be “over used”, create odd spacing, small paragraphs or distract from the flow of information in the paper.
· Before writing this paper, ensure you have a full understanding of the topic.
· The purpose of the paper is to provide an in-depth study of this recent development, discuss how it is currently used and fully describe the potential impact it may have in the future.
· The writing style and paper content should be clear and readable, with a proper flow (that is, “university-level academic writing style” is expected).
· Reference page is separate from the content pages (that is, it is not one of the eight pages that are required for this paper). You must provide a list of every resource used in researching and formulating your paper.
o You must have a minimum of eight references.
o Acceptable references include: both online and written publications.
o For webpage citations, make sure that they are reputable and recognizable (in other words, industry known websites). You need to include the links to these sites. If you cite factual statements coming from these websites, you must also include links directly to the information or provide a description of where they can be found on those websites.
o For written publications, make sure that they are reputable and recognizable (that is, once again, industry known credible publications). In this case, the name of the publication, author, publisher, date, etc. should be listed. If you make factual statements, statistics, etc., make sure to cite them (that is, you must list the page numbers so that I can locate them to double-check).
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We ensure that our writers and editors work within the work guidelines and follow all paper instructions to the letter. When placing an order, you choose the academic field and expert level (high school, college, university, or professional). Our team then assigns your paper to a writer with a respective qualification or degree to ensure that you receive quality work.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We employ professional writers with more than two years of experience in academic and business writing. Most of our writers and editors are native English speakers to ensure quality and professional work. We are confident that our team of professional writers can handle all types of business and academic writing work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We provide a free revision service for all orders. If you feel that our writers missed something, you can request a revision of your paper at no additional cost. When we deliver your work, you have seven days to go through it and request a revision or modification if you are not satisfied. You can also contact our support team directly for any clarifications and queries on revision.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We ensure that all papers are delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper requirements and deliver quality work, we may contact you and discuss a deadline extension. If a deadline extension is not feasible, depending on the work and submission deadlines, we guarantee a 100% refund.
Original & Confidential
To ensure that we deliver plagiarism-free work, we use various writing and plagiarism checking tools. Our professional editors' team carefully goes through all work and references used in papers to ensure proper referencing and that original work has been done. We also guarantee confidentiality in all the services that we provide.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available round the clock for any customer queries and communication. We guarantee 24/7 customer support and assistance. Feel free to contact us at any time of day for questions and follow-ups.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You do not have to spend sleepless nights worrying about your paper. We got you covered. We offer all kinds of writing services.
Regardless of the type of academic paper you need and its urgency, we have writers on call ready to work on your paper. Feel free to choose the field, educational level, and type of paper you want, and we will deliver it at an affordable price. We are here for all your academic and business paper needs. With our round the clock service, we guarantee that you will receive your work on time.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
Admission essays are written by students wishing to join a college, graduate school or university, as applications for enrollment. We guarantee quality admission essays and business papers with our professional writing and customer care support services.
We have experienced academic writers and editors who are on standby to make all the necessary changed to your paper at your request. We ensure that your paper is polished and appropriately formatted (APA, Harvard, Chicago/Turabian, MLA formats) before it is delivered.
We provide revision support, where you can request a revision of a delivered paper if you feel that it can be improved or repolished. Your paper is checked by an experienced writer or editor for revamping and improvement upon a revision request. Revision service is free, and you can use it as many times as you wish until you are satisfied with your paper.