This is a needs assessment study of perceptions of the public in Limbe Cameroon on mental health and healthcare and evidence-based recommendations on promoting mental healthcare and facilitating access. It has to be done using APA 7th edition. I will attach what I have done so far including some writeups and references that can help. About 10 to 15 pages (1500 to 3000 words). Please follow guidelines provided and use cues provided as well. I want at least 15-20 references to include search criteria, databases used, how many articles found and how many used.) Attached documents will give clues or insights and can be used to formulate survey. No Plagiarism please.
Abstract: 200 – 250 words
– Brief summary of proposal: Investigate perceptions of the community of limbe, Cameroon on mental health and recommend evidence based solutions. Conduct a two phase survey of the adult population (one with health and government professionals and the other with the general population). Problem is related to the lack, limited or no access to mental healthcare amongst this population.
– It includes purpose, problem statement (mental health in Limbe Cameroon/Cameroon/sub-Saharan Africa), project design, proposed methods (t-test, cost analysis), analysis procedures and significance (promote and improve mental healthcare access within the community).
– No more than 1 page
Table of contents:
– List of different headings and page numbers including references and appendix
– Problem Statement: with examples of how mental health can affect the lives of the population or community. Why is this a problem (access and mental healthcare, etc)
Mental healthcare in Limbe Cameroon – can also be generalized to include Cameroon and Sub-Saharan Africa.
– Purpose of Project:
1 Perception of community towards mental healthcare
2 Evidence based solution to promote and improve access and mental health)
– Clinical question:
What is the current status of mental health care in Limbe, Cameroon: Perceptions and recommendations.
– Review of Literature: Literature review to include logical argument supporting need for study (Will provide some articles and materials that I have searched, and add to it with other articles you will come up with)
Conceptual and theoretical framework
1- Conceptual and Theoretical model: I will use the Holistic model of care as my conceptual model because of the physical, psychological, emotional and spiritual dimensions. I also like the Jean Watson’s theory of human caring that focuses on human caring processes and experiences .
Project Design Methodology: to include 2 different forms of survey mentioned above. ( I will write the section of cost breakdown which will include my ticket, cost of materials to be used – writing pads, pens, papers, printing requirements – , transportation of volunteers, which should not be very costly)
– Participants: adults 18 to 70years old, one survey for medical and government officials and other survey for the lay general population. Participation minimum is 500. How to ensure reliability and honesty in volunteers.
– Setting: Public survey with general public and officials. Professional survey to be conducted by researcher or other professional, and 5-8 volunteers will be recruited for the general public. Surveys to be conducted on street, markets, social points and offices.
– Tools: Design 2 different surveys and How to evaluate results from survey
– Intervention and Data collection:
1- Step by step process: recruitment of volunteers (minimum of high school certificate), briefing and training of volunteers, distribution of data collection materials, survey will be based on free will, collection of data, interpretation, privacy and public protection modalities, 2-3 month’s timeline, professional surveys conducted by researcher.
1. How to evaluate results and analyze data.
2. Evaluation and interpretation of data collected
3. How analysis will further objectives and intepreted
– Significance and/or implications
1- How results will impact practice
2- Evidence based recommendations researched
3- How recommendations will influence practice and patient outcomes
4- How project will provide new insights to existing knowledge
5- How project will offset current gaps in subject matter
6- Potential for project sustainability and replication
7- How project will influence current programs, or healthcare policy.
APA 7th edition
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We ensure that our writers and editors work within the work guidelines and follow all paper instructions to the letter. When placing an order, you choose the academic field and expert level (high school, college, university, or professional). Our team then assigns your paper to a writer with a respective qualification or degree to ensure that you receive quality work.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We employ professional writers with more than two years of experience in academic and business writing. Most of our writers and editors are native English speakers to ensure quality and professional work. We are confident that our team of professional writers can handle all types of business and academic writing work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We provide a free revision service for all orders. If you feel that our writers missed something, you can request a revision of your paper at no additional cost. When we deliver your work, you have seven days to go through it and request a revision or modification if you are not satisfied. You can also contact our support team directly for any clarifications and queries on revision.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We ensure that all papers are delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper requirements and deliver quality work, we may contact you and discuss a deadline extension. If a deadline extension is not feasible, depending on the work and submission deadlines, we guarantee a 100% refund.
Original & Confidential
To ensure that we deliver plagiarism-free work, we use various writing and plagiarism checking tools. Our professional editors' team carefully goes through all work and references used in papers to ensure proper referencing and that original work has been done. We also guarantee confidentiality in all the services that we provide.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available round the clock for any customer queries and communication. We guarantee 24/7 customer support and assistance. Feel free to contact us at any time of day for questions and follow-ups.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You do not have to spend sleepless nights worrying about your paper. We got you covered. We offer all kinds of writing services.
Regardless of the type of academic paper you need and its urgency, we have writers on call ready to work on your paper. Feel free to choose the field, educational level, and type of paper you want, and we will deliver it at an affordable price. We are here for all your academic and business paper needs. With our round the clock service, we guarantee that you will receive your work on time.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
Admission essays are written by students wishing to join a college, graduate school or university, as applications for enrollment. We guarantee quality admission essays and business papers with our professional writing and customer care support services.
We have experienced academic writers and editors who are on standby to make all the necessary changed to your paper at your request. We ensure that your paper is polished and appropriately formatted (APA, Harvard, Chicago/Turabian, MLA formats) before it is delivered.
We provide revision support, where you can request a revision of a delivered paper if you feel that it can be improved or repolished. Your paper is checked by an experienced writer or editor for revamping and improvement upon a revision request. Revision service is free, and you can use it as many times as you wish until you are satisfied with your paper.