Please, please, please I need the writer to strictly follow the instruction attached here please, there is no redo for this paper and I am extremely tied up, I cannot make any corrections or edit the work, I need an A+ writer
Select a systematic review article related to your problem of interest (PICOT); I have attached the systematic review article, select a review for a nursing topic of interest. Please Upload the article to the Research Critique: Systematic Review. Critically read the article and critique it – then answer the following questions. This is not a formal APA paper.
Article Reference (APA – 5 points)
Critique of Systematic Review (50 points/3 points each)
1. What is the stated research problem and/or research questions?
2. What is the scope of the project? Is it appropriate?
3. What were the criteria for selecting the primary studies, and are the criteria defensible?
4. Were the bibliographic databases used by the reviewers identified, and are they appropriate and comprehensive?
5. What were the keywords used?
6. What was the defined set of criteria or the validated the quality appraisal scale that was used?
7. Did two or more people do the appraisals, and was interrater reliability reported?
8. What information was used in selecting studies or analyzing results?
9. Was adequate information extracted about the study design, sample characteristics, and study findings?
10. What steps were taken to enhance the integrity of the data set (e.g., Where two or more people used to extract and record information for analysis)?
11. What was the method of pooling and integrating the data?
12. How were tables, figures, and text used to summarize findings? Was it effective?
13. What were the reviewer’s conclusions about their results and about the quality of evidence relating to the research question?
14. What were the limitations of the review/synthesis?
15. What were the implications for nursing and health care practice?
This assignment will be submitted and automatically run through Turnitin
This is one of the references to be used
Polit D. F. & Beck, C. T. (2018). Essentials of nursing research: Appraising evidence for nursing practice (9th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer, pp. 322, 323.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We ensure that our writers and editors work within the work guidelines and follow all paper instructions to the letter. When placing an order, you choose the academic field and expert level (high school, college, university, or professional). Our team then assigns your paper to a writer with a respective qualification or degree to ensure that you receive quality work.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We employ professional writers with more than two years of experience in academic and business writing. Most of our writers and editors are native English speakers to ensure quality and professional work. We are confident that our team of professional writers can handle all types of business and academic writing work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We provide a free revision service for all orders. If you feel that our writers missed something, you can request a revision of your paper at no additional cost. When we deliver your work, you have seven days to go through it and request a revision or modification if you are not satisfied. You can also contact our support team directly for any clarifications and queries on revision.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We ensure that all papers are delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper requirements and deliver quality work, we may contact you and discuss a deadline extension. If a deadline extension is not feasible, depending on the work and submission deadlines, we guarantee a 100% refund.
Original & Confidential
To ensure that we deliver plagiarism-free work, we use various writing and plagiarism checking tools. Our professional editors' team carefully goes through all work and references used in papers to ensure proper referencing and that original work has been done. We also guarantee confidentiality in all the services that we provide.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available round the clock for any customer queries and communication. We guarantee 24/7 customer support and assistance. Feel free to contact us at any time of day for questions and follow-ups.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You do not have to spend sleepless nights worrying about your paper. We got you covered. We offer all kinds of writing services.
Regardless of the type of academic paper you need and its urgency, we have writers on call ready to work on your paper. Feel free to choose the field, educational level, and type of paper you want, and we will deliver it at an affordable price. We are here for all your academic and business paper needs. With our round the clock service, we guarantee that you will receive your work on time.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
Admission essays are written by students wishing to join a college, graduate school or university, as applications for enrollment. We guarantee quality admission essays and business papers with our professional writing and customer care support services.
We have experienced academic writers and editors who are on standby to make all the necessary changed to your paper at your request. We ensure that your paper is polished and appropriately formatted (APA, Harvard, Chicago/Turabian, MLA formats) before it is delivered.
We provide revision support, where you can request a revision of a delivered paper if you feel that it can be improved or repolished. Your paper is checked by an experienced writer or editor for revamping and improvement upon a revision request. Revision service is free, and you can use it as many times as you wish until you are satisfied with your paper.