The topic that I studying is the extent of the coronavirus outbreak among the Marion Correctional Institution in Ohio. This study will test the policies and procedures and examine the effects of the COVID -19 lockdown. The study will further determine if the policies and procedures were successful and or useful on the staff and prisoners. Many inmates in this particular correctional institute have expressed immense fear concerning the virus’s spread within the facility. Causes of this fast spread are evident from the large number of inmates confined within one dormitory, lack of clean clothes and equipment for inmates, and prison staff, including wardens, not adhering to set regulations such as wearing masks (Vose, B., 2020).
Methods (4–5 pages): Outline how you would propose to conduct your applied research study.
Make sure to address the following items:
· Main concepts to be studied (e.g., substance abuse treatment and recidivism).
· Conceptual and operational definitions for your primary study variables. For example, you might conceptualize recidivism as re-offending following completion of a substance abuse treatment program; and you might operationalize recidivism as any conviction for a crime occurring within one year of program completion.
· Research hypothesis/questions that the applied study would address/answer were it to be conducted.
· Sampling design or strategy for your study. Explain how you would identify members of the population and how you would select the study sample.
· Research design. Will the data be quantitative, qualitative, or both? Would the study involve: experimental design, quasi-experimental design, process evaluation design, outcome evaluation design, cross-sectional or longitudinal design, etc.? Explain the rationale for your selections.
· Data collection. How would you collect the data? Would you use quantitative surveys/questionnaires, qualitative interviews, participant observation, focus groups, and/or secondary data, for example? Discuss any data collection tools you would use, including examples of questions you might ask or data fields that you might collect.
· Ethical considerations. Describe how you would ensure the protection of any human subjects and confidentiality of data for your proposed study.
VI. Conclusion (1 page): Provide a summary of the problem and plan for studying the issue, emphasizing why the research is important and what would be accomplished were the proposed study to be conducted.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We ensure that our writers and editors work within the work guidelines and follow all paper instructions to the letter. When placing an order, you choose the academic field and expert level (high school, college, university, or professional). Our team then assigns your paper to a writer with a respective qualification or degree to ensure that you receive quality work.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We employ professional writers with more than two years of experience in academic and business writing. Most of our writers and editors are native English speakers to ensure quality and professional work. We are confident that our team of professional writers can handle all types of business and academic writing work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We provide a free revision service for all orders. If you feel that our writers missed something, you can request a revision of your paper at no additional cost. When we deliver your work, you have seven days to go through it and request a revision or modification if you are not satisfied. You can also contact our support team directly for any clarifications and queries on revision.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We ensure that all papers are delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper requirements and deliver quality work, we may contact you and discuss a deadline extension. If a deadline extension is not feasible, depending on the work and submission deadlines, we guarantee a 100% refund.
Original & Confidential
To ensure that we deliver plagiarism-free work, we use various writing and plagiarism checking tools. Our professional editors' team carefully goes through all work and references used in papers to ensure proper referencing and that original work has been done. We also guarantee confidentiality in all the services that we provide.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available round the clock for any customer queries and communication. We guarantee 24/7 customer support and assistance. Feel free to contact us at any time of day for questions and follow-ups.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You do not have to spend sleepless nights worrying about your paper. We got you covered. We offer all kinds of writing services.
Regardless of the type of academic paper you need and its urgency, we have writers on call ready to work on your paper. Feel free to choose the field, educational level, and type of paper you want, and we will deliver it at an affordable price. We are here for all your academic and business paper needs. With our round the clock service, we guarantee that you will receive your work on time.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
Admission essays are written by students wishing to join a college, graduate school or university, as applications for enrollment. We guarantee quality admission essays and business papers with our professional writing and customer care support services.
We have experienced academic writers and editors who are on standby to make all the necessary changed to your paper at your request. We ensure that your paper is polished and appropriately formatted (APA, Harvard, Chicago/Turabian, MLA formats) before it is delivered.
We provide revision support, where you can request a revision of a delivered paper if you feel that it can be improved or repolished. Your paper is checked by an experienced writer or editor for revamping and improvement upon a revision request. Revision service is free, and you can use it as many times as you wish until you are satisfied with your paper.