Deal with the following in a coherently written essay:
1. What is the author’s premise in the book with regards to economic history and theory in the time period under consideration? What is he trying to accomplish? Deal with the premise or overall element of what is being done within the work. Is the author successful in achieving the purpose or not historically? Be specific and substantiate with elements from the text for support.
2. Does the book represent new or traditional interpretation on the economic/historical era under consideration? Consult ONE outside source (book) on the period of time or historical era to help substantiate this element of the assignment. Look at historiography on the period to draw this conclusion. Are the author’s statements/factual analysis/conclusions consistent with those of others of the era in economic history? Substantiate with evidence from the text and outside source to substantiate your position.
3. What are the author’s main arguments from a factual standpoint? What is the author of the work attempting to postulate about American economic historical development? Address what you consider to be the main elements and issues of thematic consideration and support them.
4. Does the author present or demonstrate any bias of a particular economic or historical view of thought? Are there areas that do not have factual support that represent the author’s policy or historical interpretation that cannot be substantiated as presented? Take a position and support yourself on this.
5. Grading: Remember that the content part of the grade is to deal in all parts of the assignment with what are the major historical and economic policies/arguments as you see them. Support and substantiation are important. Use factual text reference to prove your assertions. Mechanics, style, structure, organization and content equally comprise your grade determination. Careless and sloppy work will cost you points.
a. Be conscious of paragraph structure.
b. Do not use contractions.
c. Do not use personal pronoun reference or first person.
d. Examine and be careful of introductions, topic sentences, transitional
sentences and conclusions.
e. Be conscious of endnote, parenthetical, and bibliographic
f. Proofread for all mechanical, structural, and organizational errors.
(run-on sentences, comma splices, spelling, grammatical usage, and
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We ensure that our writers and editors work within the work guidelines and follow all paper instructions to the letter. When placing an order, you choose the academic field and expert level (high school, college, university, or professional). Our team then assigns your paper to a writer with a respective qualification or degree to ensure that you receive quality work.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We employ professional writers with more than two years of experience in academic and business writing. Most of our writers and editors are native English speakers to ensure quality and professional work. We are confident that our team of professional writers can handle all types of business and academic writing work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We provide a free revision service for all orders. If you feel that our writers missed something, you can request a revision of your paper at no additional cost. When we deliver your work, you have seven days to go through it and request a revision or modification if you are not satisfied. You can also contact our support team directly for any clarifications and queries on revision.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We ensure that all papers are delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper requirements and deliver quality work, we may contact you and discuss a deadline extension. If a deadline extension is not feasible, depending on the work and submission deadlines, we guarantee a 100% refund.
Original & Confidential
To ensure that we deliver plagiarism-free work, we use various writing and plagiarism checking tools. Our professional editors' team carefully goes through all work and references used in papers to ensure proper referencing and that original work has been done. We also guarantee confidentiality in all the services that we provide.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available round the clock for any customer queries and communication. We guarantee 24/7 customer support and assistance. Feel free to contact us at any time of day for questions and follow-ups.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You do not have to spend sleepless nights worrying about your paper. We got you covered. We offer all kinds of writing services.
Regardless of the type of academic paper you need and its urgency, we have writers on call ready to work on your paper. Feel free to choose the field, educational level, and type of paper you want, and we will deliver it at an affordable price. We are here for all your academic and business paper needs. With our round the clock service, we guarantee that you will receive your work on time.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
Admission essays are written by students wishing to join a college, graduate school or university, as applications for enrollment. We guarantee quality admission essays and business papers with our professional writing and customer care support services.
We have experienced academic writers and editors who are on standby to make all the necessary changed to your paper at your request. We ensure that your paper is polished and appropriately formatted (APA, Harvard, Chicago/Turabian, MLA formats) before it is delivered.
We provide revision support, where you can request a revision of a delivered paper if you feel that it can be improved or repolished. Your paper is checked by an experienced writer or editor for revamping and improvement upon a revision request. Revision service is free, and you can use it as many times as you wish until you are satisfied with your paper.