You are in the nursing program at the University of Maine. The class outline shows that the next topic to be covered is the brain disorder known as epilepsy. In order to prepare you for this presentation your professor has asked you to write 7 questions you would like to ask a person who has epilepsy
Your professor has asked that you write a statistical analysis of America and Epilepsy
must be one page
must cite your sources
TASK # 3
In the following Word Bank Exercise, there are 20 questions to be answered in this exercise. You will notice at the bottom of the page there are 23 possible answers.
WORD BANK EXERCISE
1. Georg Simmel referred to the sociology of pure numbers as _____________________
2. In social research, a hypothesis is __________________
3. When one factor is said to influence another factor, we refer to this as __________________
4. The problem of ______________ is one reason why it is important for a researcher to establish time order.
5. Low culture, such as hip-hop music, is also known as ______________________
6. ____________________ developed role theory to examine social interaction
7. The primary agent of socialization in most people’s lives is ____________________
8. A group such as a labor union would be an example of Cooley’s ____________________group
9. Prisons and military boot camps ae examples of what Goffman calls ___________________-__
10. ____________________ describes an individual’s position in a stratified social order
11. __________________ was based on the belief that getting rid of Jews was preferable to converting them
12. The leading killer worldwide is ____________________________
13. With the birth of the _________________ more people are working from home
14. Involuntary, inherited statuses such as age, ace, and sex ae known as __________________
15. The four main stages of socialization are __________, _________, __________ and ___________
16. All the statuses that an individual occupies at one given time ae known as his/her _________
17. In a sociological study of social networks, a(an) _____________ is a group of two people
18. A crime such as burglary is also known as what type of deviance __________________
19. Durkheim’s term for the way people form social bonds and get along on a day to day basis is__________________
20. Within deterrence theory there are two types of deterrence known as ______________ and ________________.
Specific and General Total Institutions Anti-Semitism
Status Set Waterborne Illness Socioeconomic Status
Formal Deviance Personal Computer Family
Dyad Ascribed Status Peers
Social Cohesion Formal Sociology School
Pop Culture Causality Media
Robert Merton Reverse Causality A proposed relationship between
Family Secondary two or more variables
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We ensure that our writers and editors work within the work guidelines and follow all paper instructions to the letter. When placing an order, you choose the academic field and expert level (high school, college, university, or professional). Our team then assigns your paper to a writer with a respective qualification or degree to ensure that you receive quality work.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We employ professional writers with more than two years of experience in academic and business writing. Most of our writers and editors are native English speakers to ensure quality and professional work. We are confident that our team of professional writers can handle all types of business and academic writing work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We provide a free revision service for all orders. If you feel that our writers missed something, you can request a revision of your paper at no additional cost. When we deliver your work, you have seven days to go through it and request a revision or modification if you are not satisfied. You can also contact our support team directly for any clarifications and queries on revision.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We ensure that all papers are delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper requirements and deliver quality work, we may contact you and discuss a deadline extension. If a deadline extension is not feasible, depending on the work and submission deadlines, we guarantee a 100% refund.
Original & Confidential
To ensure that we deliver plagiarism-free work, we use various writing and plagiarism checking tools. Our professional editors' team carefully goes through all work and references used in papers to ensure proper referencing and that original work has been done. We also guarantee confidentiality in all the services that we provide.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available round the clock for any customer queries and communication. We guarantee 24/7 customer support and assistance. Feel free to contact us at any time of day for questions and follow-ups.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You do not have to spend sleepless nights worrying about your paper. We got you covered. We offer all kinds of writing services.
Regardless of the type of academic paper you need and its urgency, we have writers on call ready to work on your paper. Feel free to choose the field, educational level, and type of paper you want, and we will deliver it at an affordable price. We are here for all your academic and business paper needs. With our round the clock service, we guarantee that you will receive your work on time.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
Admission essays are written by students wishing to join a college, graduate school or university, as applications for enrollment. We guarantee quality admission essays and business papers with our professional writing and customer care support services.
We have experienced academic writers and editors who are on standby to make all the necessary changed to your paper at your request. We ensure that your paper is polished and appropriately formatted (APA, Harvard, Chicago/Turabian, MLA formats) before it is delivered.
We provide revision support, where you can request a revision of a delivered paper if you feel that it can be improved or repolished. Your paper is checked by an experienced writer or editor for revamping and improvement upon a revision request. Revision service is free, and you can use it as many times as you wish until you are satisfied with your paper.