Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review Chapters 1 through 17 from the course textbook.
You are the Managing Director of a U.S.-multinational corporation for a new product or service launch that will commence next week. Over the past six weeks, you have collected data and research to support the successful launch of your product or service into one foreign market outside of the United States. Assume that your launch will include the opening of one foreign office with staffing, marketing, and financial needs. Remember to utilize the information you have gathered from your global partner.
Utilize the following parameters to compose your final paper and utilize your executive summary from this week’s discussion forum. (For this final paper, the executive summary should be in writing.) NO PLAGIARISM
For this paper, you must
* Create a company that is expanding internationally. For your company
* Provide an executive summary.
* Provide a company overview.
* Describe the product/service.
* State the host country.
* Create an overview of the host country environment utilizing at least two business process analyses, such as a PESTLE, SOAR, SWOT, etcetera.
* Create an overall business strategy for the new venture (all other strategies should align to this strategy).
* Create a marketing strategy for the new venture, including the use of social media.
* Create a financial strategy for the new venture, including the concept of foreign money fluctuations and exchanges.
* Create human resource strategies for the new venture, including a recruitment and selection plan (think about the use of parent-country nationals [PCNs], third-country nationals [TCNs], and host-country nationals [HCNs] in this decision).
* Apply a corporate social responsibility action for the new venture that is specific to the selected host country.
* Utilize visuals in the paper, including charts, graphs, or tables to enhance plan elements.
The New International Venture Final Paper
* Must be 12 double-spaced pages (or 2500 to 3000 words) in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style.
* Must include a separate title page with the following:
* Title of paper
* Student’s name
* Course name and number
* Instructor’s name
* Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013.
* Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice resource for additional guidance.
* Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
* For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions as well as Writing a Thesis Statement.
* Must use at least 10 business resources including at least four scholarly journal or industry articles in addition to the course text.
* The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
* To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment
* Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper
* Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We ensure that our writers and editors work within the work guidelines and follow all paper instructions to the letter. When placing an order, you choose the academic field and expert level (high school, college, university, or professional). Our team then assigns your paper to a writer with a respective qualification or degree to ensure that you receive quality work.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We employ professional writers with more than two years of experience in academic and business writing. Most of our writers and editors are native English speakers to ensure quality and professional work. We are confident that our team of professional writers can handle all types of business and academic writing work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We provide a free revision service for all orders. If you feel that our writers missed something, you can request a revision of your paper at no additional cost. When we deliver your work, you have seven days to go through it and request a revision or modification if you are not satisfied. You can also contact our support team directly for any clarifications and queries on revision.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We ensure that all papers are delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper requirements and deliver quality work, we may contact you and discuss a deadline extension. If a deadline extension is not feasible, depending on the work and submission deadlines, we guarantee a 100% refund.
Original & Confidential
To ensure that we deliver plagiarism-free work, we use various writing and plagiarism checking tools. Our professional editors' team carefully goes through all work and references used in papers to ensure proper referencing and that original work has been done. We also guarantee confidentiality in all the services that we provide.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available round the clock for any customer queries and communication. We guarantee 24/7 customer support and assistance. Feel free to contact us at any time of day for questions and follow-ups.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You do not have to spend sleepless nights worrying about your paper. We got you covered. We offer all kinds of writing services.
Regardless of the type of academic paper you need and its urgency, we have writers on call ready to work on your paper. Feel free to choose the field, educational level, and type of paper you want, and we will deliver it at an affordable price. We are here for all your academic and business paper needs. With our round the clock service, we guarantee that you will receive your work on time.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
Admission essays are written by students wishing to join a college, graduate school or university, as applications for enrollment. We guarantee quality admission essays and business papers with our professional writing and customer care support services.
We have experienced academic writers and editors who are on standby to make all the necessary changed to your paper at your request. We ensure that your paper is polished and appropriately formatted (APA, Harvard, Chicago/Turabian, MLA formats) before it is delivered.
We provide revision support, where you can request a revision of a delivered paper if you feel that it can be improved or repolished. Your paper is checked by an experienced writer or editor for revamping and improvement upon a revision request. Revision service is free, and you can use it as many times as you wish until you are satisfied with your paper.