Write an essay arguing Write an essay arguing for what Alice Munro’s observations about gender are in “Boys and Girls.”
· In “Boys and Girls,” the narrator gradually comes to realize the social constraints of being a female, especially by the end of the story.
· Argue for what observations you believe Munro is making in the story about gender.
· After your introduction, provide researched background information on how gender constraints affected the lives of women during the time the story was written.
· Then, argue for what Munro’s observations on gender are by considering at least three of the following questions:
o Does Munro believe that traditional gender roles can help people discover the life-path that is best for them, or does she believe that traditional gender roles can hinder their ability to define the kind of life-path that they really want to follow?
o Does Munro think that people’s gender helps others see them for who they really are, or does she think that their gender can cause others to make assumptions about them that are incorrect—or even to diminish and discriminate against them?
o Does Munro suggest that people should strive to adhere to traditional gender roles, or does she believe that people should be free to deviate from them?
o Does Munro imply that gender roles are essential, or does she suggest that they are socially constructed?
 Essential means that gender roles are natural, inherent, and biologically determined: that people are just born that way (and are abnormal if they aren’t); socially constructed means that gender roles are the product of social norms, rules, and customs: that they can be (and sometimes should be) relaxed or changed.
Race and Class
Write an essay arguing for what Toni Cade Bambara’s observations about race and class are in “The Lesson.”
· In “The Lesson,” the African-American narrator, Sylvia, and her friends confront the racial and economic inequality between themselves and the world of wealthy white people, especially when they visit the toy story FAO Schwartz.
· Argue for what observations you believe Bambara is making in the story about race and class.
· After your introduction, provide researched background information on how racial and economic inequality affected the lives of African Americans during the time the story was written.
· Then, argue for what Bambara’s observations on race and class are by considering at least three of the following questions:
o What does Bambara want to make readers aware of in terms of race and class?
o What role does Bambara suggest that education has in making people aware of racial and class inequality?
o What does Bambara suggest about people’s openness to discussing or confronting racial and class inequality, including among minorities themselves?
o What is Bambara’s evaluation of America as a democracy, especially in light of racial and class inequality?
o What does Bambara suggest should be done about racial and class inequality?
Write an essay arguing for what Sandra Cisneros’s observations about domestic violence are in “Woman Hollering Creek.”
· In “Woman Hollering Creek,” the protagonist, Cleófilas, comes to realize that her marriage will not resemble the romantic telenovelas that she had once watched, especially when she experiences domestic violence at the hands of her new husband.
· Argue for what observations you believe Cisneros is making in the story about domestic violence.
· After your introduction, provide researched background information on how domestic violence affects the lives of women.
· Then, argue for what Cisneros’s observations on domestic violence are by considering at least three of the following questions:
o What does Cisneros suggest about the role of popular culture (such as telenovelas) in shaping women’s acceptance of pain and abuse in relationships?
o What does Cisneros imply about whether victims of domestic abuse realize that they are victims?
o What does Cisneros say about whether domestic abuse is just a one-time event?
o What does Cisneros suggest about the difficulty—and necessity—of women leaving abusive relationships?
o Whom does Cisneros think abused women should turn to for help (especially in terms of gender)?
o What does Cisneros suggest about the importance of personal and economic independence for women, especially in terms of avoiding and/or leaving abusive relationships?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We ensure that our writers and editors work within the work guidelines and follow all paper instructions to the letter. When placing an order, you choose the academic field and expert level (high school, college, university, or professional). Our team then assigns your paper to a writer with a respective qualification or degree to ensure that you receive quality work.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We employ professional writers with more than two years of experience in academic and business writing. Most of our writers and editors are native English speakers to ensure quality and professional work. We are confident that our team of professional writers can handle all types of business and academic writing work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We provide a free revision service for all orders. If you feel that our writers missed something, you can request a revision of your paper at no additional cost. When we deliver your work, you have seven days to go through it and request a revision or modification if you are not satisfied. You can also contact our support team directly for any clarifications and queries on revision.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We ensure that all papers are delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper requirements and deliver quality work, we may contact you and discuss a deadline extension. If a deadline extension is not feasible, depending on the work and submission deadlines, we guarantee a 100% refund.
Original & Confidential
To ensure that we deliver plagiarism-free work, we use various writing and plagiarism checking tools. Our professional editors' team carefully goes through all work and references used in papers to ensure proper referencing and that original work has been done. We also guarantee confidentiality in all the services that we provide.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available round the clock for any customer queries and communication. We guarantee 24/7 customer support and assistance. Feel free to contact us at any time of day for questions and follow-ups.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You do not have to spend sleepless nights worrying about your paper. We got you covered. We offer all kinds of writing services.
Regardless of the type of academic paper you need and its urgency, we have writers on call ready to work on your paper. Feel free to choose the field, educational level, and type of paper you want, and we will deliver it at an affordable price. We are here for all your academic and business paper needs. With our round the clock service, we guarantee that you will receive your work on time.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
Admission essays are written by students wishing to join a college, graduate school or university, as applications for enrollment. We guarantee quality admission essays and business papers with our professional writing and customer care support services.
We have experienced academic writers and editors who are on standby to make all the necessary changed to your paper at your request. We ensure that your paper is polished and appropriately formatted (APA, Harvard, Chicago/Turabian, MLA formats) before it is delivered.
We provide revision support, where you can request a revision of a delivered paper if you feel that it can be improved or repolished. Your paper is checked by an experienced writer or editor for revamping and improvement upon a revision request. Revision service is free, and you can use it as many times as you wish until you are satisfied with your paper.